青岛大学论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 2487|回复: 4

谈谈英语吧。。

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-17 22:10:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本科时就一直觉得我们的英语学习氛围不好,不是一般不好,是相当的不好,四级考试的时候还有很多人作弊。。买TI,买耳机之类的,而且发现在低年级的同学中有扩大化的现象。。每当四六级考试之前各种与作弊有关的小广告都会风靡整个小院。。感觉很心疼。。作为工科学生,可能大家在没找工作前还没有意识到英语的重要性。。找工作的时候,发现有一些外企来校面试,待遇都很不错,但对英语要求挺高的,有的单位公司的介绍就是用英文写,面试也要用英语。。有很多专业知识强,但是英语弱的人都打了退堂鼓。。这些单位即便是在名校里招人,也很严格的。只要我们英语水平提上去,我们不但可以增加很多就业机会,而且会提高就业质量,看看现在很多同学在为四级担心,过了四级的也很少有人认真准备六级,至少在我本科阶段,过六级的学生很少,不是个人能力不行,而是大家都不怎么看六级,觉得四级过了,就OK了,像是过了很大的一个关,总体的对六级的重视程度就不够,找工作的时候发现很多好的单位,要求英语水平。。再想准备都晚了。。其实四级能考到五百多分的人,我想好好准备,过六级不是很难吧??希望学校的同学们和领导们能够重视起来,把英语的总体水平提上去。。至少有一点,我对学校的做法不满意。。
就是大一的时候要通过所谓的校内测试才可以考英语SI级,一直觉得是在掩耳盗铃,大一,多么重要的一年,很多同学那时候还保持着高中时的斗志,他们还很有学习的劲头,可是偏偏学校的这个政策,不让他们报英语SI级,不让报,当然就没有动力去准备了。。谁也不会为了一个英语提前一年多开始准备吧。。这就使同学们失去了一个过四级的绝佳的机会。。而且会是连锁反应。。我倒觉得应以学生毕业时的总体过SI级和LIU级率来衡量学生,而不是看每年通过率。。希望学校改一下政策。。取消这一限制,让新生们可以自由报,自由考。。不要打消大一考SI级的积极性。。坚绝杜绝大一要经测试才可以报考的这种掩耳盗铃的行为。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-17 22:13:51 | 显示全部楼层
希望大家顶起,希望学校重视。。希望能给大一的同学们争取一个机会。。希望。。
发表于 2009-7-18 01:52:14 | 显示全部楼层
楼主好几年没见你啦
原来在修炼英语
发表于 2009-7-18 11:22:57 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2009-7-19 03:15:09 | 显示全部楼层

support your proposal

I think English is very important for everyone in university .
I have the experience that English let me uncomfortable when I want get new job or change my mind with our oversea client.I remeber that I didn't take care of my English ability when I was in university .But you will find you lose alot of chance to improve your chance and experience if your English is not good ,especially  spoken English .Sometimes it will be a big problem for you if you can't understand the foreigner's opinion.You don't know you do right or wrong .
Examination is a part of our university life,but you pass the Examination ,you can communicate with foreigner very well,I advise our schoolmates to open your mouth and speak loudly,try to do it best.like liyang ,tell yourself in English ,then go to find some friend to talk with them in English .This is my suggestion,although my English is not good ,but I experience the press when I am working in large company ,now  I must face the challenge form English everyday.I practice English by phone sb or watch English movie ,I always think my English ability develop slowly,I want myself can enhance in oneday or onenight,but I can't do like that,I think most of person learn English have the same feeling.So learning English is no shortcut for current person,only practice it in real environment,you can learn first than usual,find friends who are good at English and talk with them ,depend on yourself ,don't hope someone can help you actively ,you are frist to open your mouth to invite them and talk with them to speak English.Don't let the time pass and no anything left,you should pay more attention to it.University life is very short ,please hold it and learn English very well.
Younger schoolmate,I hope you can do it well ,can get more chance by your English ability and professional knowledge.
Don't shy,lose your face today ,that means you have a good face tomorrow .Don't like me ,I am still learning English after I graduated form university three years ago under high press in my company.
I can write so much that  I can't imagine .If you can insist ,you will win the game of job.Everything is easy ,Go on and  trust yourself ,you can do it better than me .
You will enjoy the work in the future ,if you master the language.
Good luck for everyone who studied and is studying in the same university .
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|青岛大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:40 , Processed in 0.084731 second(s), 15 queries .